|Name: Bregdhor (Fierce Brother)
Concept: A reckless young noble who believes himself indestructable and until recently loved to charm the maidens.
Etharchal Born, Soldier-Proctector, Sword Singer, Lieutenant, Captain
Wi: B6, Pe: B6, Po: B4, Fo: B5, Ag: B6, Sp: B5, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Ref: B5, Ste: B6, Hes: 4, Hea: B6, MW: B10, Grief: B6, Circles: B3, Resources: B1
Su: B3 Li: B5 Mi: B7 Se: B8 Tr: B9 Mo: B10
- The Doomsayer Prophesies are True Prophesies. I will lead the search for a new homeland on Katar. I must find a safe passage for our exodus.
- I am in command of this group. We must contact a local village to determine where we are.
- Conflicts usually end in death. So do unto others before they do unto you.
- Always be the first into and the last out of a fight.
- Always sing the Hymn of Victory spell song at the end of a fight.
- Always sing the Alarm spell song when on guard duty.
- When surprised, I always draw my sword.
- If diplomacy fails try Intimidation. (Silent Fury)
Born Under the Silver Stars, Essence of the Earth, Fair and Statuesque, First Born, Grief, Keen Sight, Etharchal, Sword of the White Towers, Ear to the Ground, Sworn to the Etharch, Sense of Direction
||Elven Script (B3),
|Hymn of Victory (B3),
||Monody of the March (B3),
||Paean of Deeds (B3),
|Silent Fury (B5),
||Song of the Sword (B4),
Galadchiril (Radiant Lady) - Betrothed, Soother who in the past tended Bregdhor’s wounds (Minor Romantic)
Durchir (Dark Lord) - Brother of Galadchiril, Lieutenant in the military, believes Bregdhor is beneath his family’s station, continually works against Bregdhor to discredit him (Minor Rival)
Mellonanu (Male Friend) - Lieutenant of the Moon Guards, friend and comrade who came up thru the ranks with Bregdhor
Aeddyron - young Prince, Uncle
- 1D Military Company “Moon Guards”
|* 1D Leads from the Front
||* 1D Follows Orders
Quilting Armor (normal), Shield, Elven Long Sword, Elven Short Sword, Elven Dagger, Elven Clothes, Elven Shoes, Travel Gear
- Quilted Armor 1D
- Target Shield 3D
- Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B4 S:B6 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest
- Elven Long Sword I:B4 M:B7 S:B10 Add 2 VA 1 Slow Long
- Elven Short Sword I:B3 M:B6 S:B9 Add 2 VA – Fast Short
- Elven Dagger I:B3 M:B5 S:B7 Add 1 VA 1 Fast Shortest